On hockey I played for Turua and me and some old friends went and played two games and the first game we played te awa we came last thought but it was a ferry fun and at lest we got 5 or 6 points and then now we have to waet for two hours for my next game on my next game we vs Hamilton or te awa I don't no but the filed was filed with water we ha't to play in water! we got in the other teem was playing in the water I looked at the water how am I going to play in this we played it was'int easy Thoth but a aging we came last but the mane ting that I had fun. by Danika
You need to make sure you check your punctuation before you post your blog each week but other than that your doing great.
ReplyDeleteThe turf was very wet after all of the rain! I bet it was fun playing in it. Remember that you need to get someone to check your writing before you post it, especially rereading and putting in full stops and capital letters.
ReplyDelete