Wednesday, 22 August 2018

Cross County!




cross county 


On Monday we went to a farm to do cross county I loved it. It was so much fun! My favorite part was running in the creek but the funny part was me on the mad and it was so slippery. When it was my turn I was so ready and soon it started I was so behind that I did not feel right I felt like that someone was booing at me. But I said to me. I can do this so of I go and I go up the mud hill and it is so hard to get up because the mud was slippery! after the slippery hill we had to run the planes then when we got to the end of the planes we went down the hill and that hill even had mud but it had stones on the bottom. When we got to the bottom of the hill
there was a creek it was so hard the stones were cutting my feet and the current was so strong when we got to the other slide we ran and ran up the hill and then we had to do It aging so we did it aging. the race is on for 19 or 18 place I had to go thorough the mud to win and someone got in fort of me and I parsed her and I got 18 place ya! By Danika I'm so happy!   
                

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Danika, I can see you are really aiming for an overflowing box of chocolates! Thank you for sharing your Cross Country experience, it sounds like it was a great challenge and that you had an awesome time. Please remember to check your blog with a buddy so that they can help you check your spelling and punctuation.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas. For Christmas, I have to write a song. It is about New Zealand and trust me there is ...