rocket rope.
In the school-holidays we went to rocket lunch and it was humongous. So at the start we put on the suits and they had to click on the wire and there was 3 levels. It was high. I did the first one and it was kind of spooky and first there was this little log and you had to get across and the wire was just by your head, and its like you were a little kid aging. When we got over that there was a flying fox and it was long. I was exited and when I got to the other end it slapped me in the head but at less it was over. Then I went to the next level and it was high but the next one was higher. I did both of them and the 3rd one I hated but there was no way down because I had people behind me. When I got back mum said you 2 should do this flying fox and it was massif. I went down last and the people was there. They went behind me and and Kiarna went first she shimmered as she went and she didn't get the rope so the guy went down to go help her and the guy was there the whole time. He pulled Kiarna in and I went down and it was a pretty view but hard landing but there was more. Kiarna went down and she went in the net! wow I'm frittered it was my go and I went and when I went down I got suck in the net and I had to take off my gear and go down the slide. mum dad I think i'm ready to go home now. ok let's go but thanks for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment