Monday, 11 February 2019

...

...




So it starts of a awesome day because it someones birthday but it is not Danikas birthday she is going to her friends birthday Rebecca's birthday so she is bringing  her gift as she walked passed this shop it say ... Danika says that is one weird shop but she saw what Rebecca has always wanted this cool as bike it has cup holders and you did not need to peddle I see why she really whats it so as a friend I will go in and bye it so she went in but soon as she walked in there was blood on the ground but she thought that it was a ketchup fight so she went on walking she saw something in the coiner of her eye it was the bike to she went to the counter and asked if she could have the bike and there was dude at the counter and said kid you give your money or else it was really rude so I gave him my money that was for the bike which was 4$ dollars so I went to Rebecca's party and I gave her gift to her and she said THANKS DANKA I  said thats not you so i was going to eat the cake and then I heard a noise so I did not get to eat cake and is was the blanket I said blankets can't talk so she went inside and left the 
 blanket and it was Rebecca what how what but i was playing with you a minute a go she said no you are playing with ... what was that noise the clown he is killing everyone do not prank me I am not oh then who could it be I have I have no idea hide I hear him I can not leave you thought its ok now hide STOMP STOMP STOMP (pulls the blanket) HEY YOU REBECCA you do not need to yall OH NOW YOU ARE CALLING ME FAT NOW ARE YOU no i am not FINE STAY QUIET staying quiet sir NOW STAY HERE I WILL GET YOU SOME BLOOD FOR DINNER STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP come on out ok so lets get you out of here 5 heroes later ok we should be safe ok so whats next ahhhhhhhhh look out I KNOW YOU ARE HERE SO COME OUT! oh no if we die I will stay that you are the bast friend in the world thanks FOUND YOU ahhhhhh ... THAT WAS NICE BURP OH HI ahhh run what the bike it has granges what what BOOM BANG BOOM BANG now thats how to deft the clown now how is it our teacher? thats right I really did not like it when you said you do not teach good so I did need to do something. Oh well next time can you make staff a bit easy? ok says the teacher. the end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas. For Christmas, I have to write a song. It is about New Zealand and trust me there is ...