Wednesday, 20 March 2019

Creation Station

Creation Station  

This week I have done a Creation it is a resort and I did it with Rebecca I did it for two weeks and Wednesday because I had Thames valley on Monday and hockey big day out on Tuesday but today I got it done. I loved to do the hot glue gun and gulling staff down I Burt myself 10 times and once I had Burt myself I would still keep on going what I did not like was painting because it really hurt my arm.

 

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Danika. You have put a lot of work into your resort and should be very proud.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas. For Christmas, I have to write a song. It is about New Zealand and trust me there is ...