Wednesday, 15 May 2019

Chapter Chat week 3

Chapter Chat week 3 



This week I have done Research Center. we are reading a book called Fish in a Tree and Ally which is the mane character has Dyslexia. It took me 3 days to make it. My lest favorite was trying to think of more ideas because it was giving me a headache. But then I got it in the end. My favorite part was writing because I love writing on the keyboard and I always come up with cool ideas. I did it all alone and it was a lot of fun.






1 comment:

  1. Well done, Danika. It is great to see you putting lots of detail into your blog post and effort into your task.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas. For Christmas, I have to write a song. It is about New Zealand and trust me there is ...