Week 6 Chapter Chat
This week for my Chapter Chat I did Crater and I did Candy in front of a school it took a while but I got through it the hard part was when I had to make the school and make sure it looked good the easy part was making the Candy I had a lot of fun doing it. I made cholate bunnies and jellybeans and jelly and more Like Willy Wonker.
This week for my Chapter Chat I did Crater and I did Candy in front of a school it took a while but I got through it the hard part was when I had to make the school and make sure it looked good the easy part was making the Candy I had a lot of fun doing it. I made cholate bunnies and jellybeans and jelly and more Like Willy Wonker.
Well done, Danika. I like that you have thought about just American lollies. Can you make the photo work?
ReplyDeleteI will try
ReplyDelete