Tuesday, 27 August 2019

Week six Pick & mix Create

This week I have done Pick & mix with Maddie and we did our juice out of clay that I bought and we made a bottle with a red line in the middle and the top brown and the rest brown. The hard bit was doing more and more and more work and doing Chapter Chat. The easy part was doing the bottle and the line. 


2 comments:

  1. WOW Danika this is a cool oinoin juce bottle I love all the deatail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Danika. Great to see you creating some a little different for your task this week. I wish we could be a closer photo of the bottle though.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas. For Christmas, I have to write a song. It is about New Zealand and trust me there is ...