Tuesday, 17 September 2019

Week 9 Fabulous Finish

Week 9 Fabulous Finish

These two weeks I have to do a Fabulous Finish and I did it with a partner and it was fun. My partner was Maddie F. When we were doing it we took a bit of time and it took like 7 days to make it I hope it turned out good. The hard part was doing the pop out and making sure we did not make it look bad. The easiest part was coloring in the person we did was the Warden. She is fussy and only cares about herself and she gets what she wants, and she is mean to the boys.    


1 comment:

  1. Tu meke, Danika. I am really impressed with the effort you have put into your Fabulous Finish task, especially the colour that you have added. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas. For Christmas, I have to write a song. It is about New Zealand and trust me there is ...