Thursday, 17 October 2019

Chapter Chat Week 1

Chapter Chat Week 1   Danika's flag.


This week for my Chapter Chat I have done Digital Design! It was really fun. I made a flag for the Defenders team. I added a pole because normally every other flag has a pole. I put little black runners on the flag and green for the grass. And I put a white line in the middle for what side you are on. I put two black lines for the start. I added one Female and five Males. It took me four days to make it. The hard part was getting the pole right the easy part was coloring in the pole, grass, lines.



1 comment:

  1. Well done, Danika. It is great to see you adding lots of detail to your blog post. Tu meke.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas. For Christmas, I have to write a song. It is about New Zealand and trust me there is ...