Tuesday, 22 October 2019

Week 2 Chapter Chat

Week 2 Chapter Chat


This week I have done Research Center The hard part would have been making all of those shoes the easy part would have been colouring them in. I liked shaping them it was really fun. It took me 3 days to make it and I was kind of worried that I would not finish in time. I did Nike, Adidas, Hoka one,  Asics, Brooks, New Balance. The shoe I would love to wear for my Bmxing would be Brooks or Asics I like Brooks because it is nice and rainbow and colourful. And why I would want to wear Asics is because I like the background colour and the math.  

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Danika. I especially love the colour on the shoes, they are so bright! Tu meke!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas. For Christmas, I have to write a song. It is about New Zealand and trust me there is ...