Thursday, 7 November 2019

Chapter Chat week 4

Chapter Chat week 4 

This week I have done Creation Station. I did the book cover and it took a while to do it. I did a swan and Ghost is running from the swan. I also did a sun, trees, picnic blanket & I put the track. For the book cover I did little animals for the o I did a dog face and a cat face and for another o I put a bunny. My favourite part was the colouring and the least favourite part is drawing I loved the book and I hope there is a part 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas. For Christmas, I have to write a song. It is about New Zealand and trust me there is ...