Fabulous finish
This week I have done Ghost. There are little springs and facts that he loves and likes I had done a background rainbow because it looked nicer than a plan one it took me just one week to do this because the other week I was sick. I think I did a full honey jar and I did a lot too. I love my creation. the facts said he stole silver shoes. used to play basketball. he lives in a poor part of town. The other one says his mum is a nurse and his dad is in jail and he keeps running. The little springs say Duck food, running track, basketball, sunflower seeds and run.

keep it up. it look cool I like the how you did ghost
ReplyDeleteI can see that you have put a lot of effort into your Fabulous Finish. I like all the colour you added, it definitely makes your work eye-catching.
ReplyDeleteWOW Danika I love your effort. I like the colors.
ReplyDeleteWow you have bolowen my mind away with the discripshion danika I love you drawing and the cuolor tomeku
ReplyDeleteAmazing I like the colours makes it stand out and pop. good job danika.
ReplyDelete-Melissa
Wow it is amazing and love all the color on it.
ReplyDeleteI love that you put a lot of effort in your Fab Finish, keep it up.
ReplyDeleteGood job Danika, I love your Fab finish and the colours you put in to it. But make sure you put some capitals into your description. Ella:)
ReplyDelete