Thursday, 7 November 2019

Knot double trouble alpine knot


This is an alpine butterfly knot. It is really hard to make.
It took me a while to make it but I made it in the end. 
It is quite easy
when you get used to it just like the reef knot. for the alpine butterfly knot, you make a figure 8 at the start and then you pull the biggest circle underneath and the small circle should be on top and then you pull the big circle through the middle and then you have it the alpine butterfly knot.



I would have made a third one but I ran out of time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow lots of info about this knot. I'm glad it sounds like you had a challenge making it. Tayler

    ReplyDelete

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas. For Christmas, I have to write a song. It is about New Zealand and trust me there is ...