Tuesday, 12 November 2019

Pick and mix

Pick and mix 



This week I have done Pick and mix along with fantastic favourite but this is the Pick and mix I made a sorry letter to Bradon This is what I wrote 


Dear Brandon 

I am super sorry for what I have done. 

Hope you forgive me

And I did not mean to beat you up you made me really angry for me to do that. 

I am super sorry ageing for what I have done and I hope you feel better. 

                                                       Bye   
                                                              Ghost   

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Danika. A nice letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool Chapter Chat Danika, I love it. Keep the good work up. The only thing that I would say is that just maybe cheek some of your spelling. Other then that, this is one of the most awesome blogs. Tayler

    ReplyDelete

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas. For Christmas, I have to write a song. It is about New Zealand and trust me there is ...