Wednesday, 4 December 2019

mothers day

Related image
Image result for mothers day
to mum happy mothers day
Image result for MOTHERS DAY




Image result for mothers day
Related imageTo mum, I love you to the moon and back. I  never won't leave you. I never want to leave you and I hope you never want to leave me. I love you mum every where so never think I hate you. Happy mothers day. Go for your dreams mum. do you remember that time when we went to Thames beach and we got some pipes with dad you Kiarna and me. I know when your crying because you love me mum nothing can stop us now we love you. happy mothers day lovely mum go hard or go home. happy mothers day two you happy mothers day to you happy mothers day two mum happy mothers day to you. do you like it took for ever to came up with. happy mothers day from Danika Kiarna & Ron    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas. For Christmas, I have to write a song. It is about New Zealand and trust me there is ...