Tuesday, 14 August 2018

Winter sport.

Winter sport. 



For my winter sport I do swimming. Every Friday we go to Themes swimming pool we learn so much! I love going there its so much fun when I go there I am all ways really existed to swim. then when I get there i'm like what are we going to do next? My highlight of the season was that we do something different and I like trying new things! I think that I improved trying to keep a cup full of water on my head. Because it was so hard and I liked it so much! I think that for next time I will try to kick a bit faster.          

1 comment:

  1. Great blog post, Danika, it sounds like you really enjoy swimming! Just remember to get a buddy to check your spelling, there are a couple words that you need to go back and fix up.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas. For Christmas, I have to write a song. It is about New Zealand and trust me there is ...