Wednesday, 26 June 2019

Fabulous Finish week 9 term 2

Fabulous Finish week 9 term 2



These two weeks I have been doing Fabulous Finish and it has come out very good. I am very proud of it. It took me 2 days for the front 4 days for the rest and it took me a while to see what I need next. I think I used a full honey jar and it was fun doing it on the way!


Here are some photos to show that I have done it. 


   

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous finish to our Chapter Chat Danika. You should be very proud of your effort - super star!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas. For Christmas, I have to write a song. It is about New Zealand and trust me there is ...