Thursday, 25 July 2019

Term 3 week 1 chapter chat

Term 3 weeks 1 chapter chat




This week for my chapter chat we are starting a new book called HOLES it is not my style so far and my favorite part in the book so far is probably the pig part. I have done the yellow-spotted lizard it is in the desert and it has 2 cactus and 3 barn houses like the wild west. I had a lot of fun doing it and my favorite part was doing the lizard. I loved doing the spots and the face. The part I had trouble with was the facts and trying to do all the other work I had around me and it is tiring.

FYI I could not cut out the back round like the tabs and blacks





1 comment:

  1. Well done, Danika. Its great to see you putting extra detail into your blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas. For Christmas, I have to write a song. It is about New Zealand and trust me there is ...