Wednesday, 31 July 2019

Chapter Chat week 2 Research Center


Chapter Chat week 2 Research Center  
This week I have done Research Center. When I want to grow up I want to be a Police Dog Handler or in the Navy. I have done it on a google drawing and it took 3 days to make it all and it took a lot of work.
PS there is more writing on my doc
Chapter chat week 2 










  

6 comments:

  1. Well done, Danika. I really like the detail that you have added into both your blog post and your task for the week. Being a dog handler would be a pretty cool job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool Danika. You put so much detail in to it. I love the colours you choose. ;)
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I like the look of your blog too. :)

      Delete
  3. This chapter chat is just so cute i love how you have added some dogs. The job that you have picked is a grate on well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Danika I love the colours and how much detail you put in to it also I love how you did two jobs in one page.
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas. For Christmas, I have to write a song. It is about New Zealand and trust me there is ...