Tuesday, 15 October 2019

What I did for my holiday BMX

Image result for gold metal png
In the holidays I did a Try Serious. The tracks I did were Hamilton, Te Awamutu, and Cambridge. I came 11 first and 2 seconds. If you want to ride you need long pants long shirt socks shoes gloves and helmet. For more prediction, there is a chest plate and neck brase. What I love about Bmx is that I get to jump so high and do manuls. The ramp at Hamilton is small but not to small and Hamilton is my club for Bmxing.  Te Awamutu the ramp is big and thats my favorite track it has a beautiful ramp and if I jump it I can make it over the first hill. At Cambridge, the ramp is so tall and huge! That was my holiday and I had a lot of fun.     

     

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Danika. Awesome results and effort in your BMXing. Tu meke!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas song about NZ the 12 days of Christmas. For Christmas, I have to write a song. It is about New Zealand and trust me there is ...